Admission Requirements for International Visiting Students
(1) Be a citizen of a country other than the P.R. China.
(2) Have obtained a law degree (Bachelor of Law, State Examination or equivalent), be sure to obtain a law degree prior to enrolment, or currently studying for a law degree.
(3) Proficient in English, demonstrated by being a native English speaker, having completed undergraduate studies in English, by holding a valid TOEFL with a minimum score of 100 or an IELTS 7.0, or by a test within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) including the Cambridge Test for Advanced English (CAE).
Application period:February 9, 2015 to May 15, 2015
(1) Passport (copy)
(2) Completed Application Form (download);
(3) Letter of recommendation, written in English by a professor from a university where the applicant studied. The signed letter of recommendation should be submitted digitally (.pdf) via email by the professor to:email@example.com
(4) Degree certificate (copy) if already obtained and an English translation;
(5) Academic transcript (including the marking system) showing the applicant's legal studies and an English translation;
(6) TOEFL, IELTS, CEFR certificate (copy), or other documents that certify the applicant's undergraduate studies were in English;
(7) Completed Financial Statement (download)
Applications can be submitted either via the Online Application System or firstname.lastname@example.org. However, applicants must bring originals of all required documents bearing the applicant's signature to registration.
Ms. Ma Anna
China EU School of Law at the China University of Political Science and Law
Information can also be obtained from contact persons at CESL partner universities:
University of Hamburg
Ms. Nicole M. Gonyea
Faculty of Law
Tel.: +49 (0)40-42838-6830