Entry requirements for students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
Students from Hong Kong Macao and Taiwan wishing to apply for the MasterofChinese Law must have obtained or be expected to obtain a law degree (Bachelor of Law, State Examination or equivalent)prior to enrollment at CESL.
Prior to application students should submit copies of the following documents to the Ministry of Education between November and December: Completed application form for students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan to study at an institute of higher education in mainland China;Copy of ID card;Copy of the students highest degree certificate and transcripts as well as any other documentswhich might berequired by the Ministry of Educationat the time of application.
After students have registered with the Ministry of Education they should fill in CESL's online registration form and submit the following documents:
1.Completed online registration form. Students can also save and print copies of the application form.
2.Letter of recommendation from a professor familiar with the student's work.
3.Transcript showing evidence of the applicant's prior legal studies.
4.Completed financial statement.
CESL recommends that all applicants submit their applicationselectronicallyto the following email address:email@example.com.The letter of recommendation must be submitteddirectlyby the professor concerned. Applicants must bringthe signedoriginal of all required documentswith themto registration.
Entry requirements for international students
Internationalstudents wishing to apply for the Master of Chinese Law must have obtained or be expected to obtain a law degree (Bachelor of Law, State Examination or equivalent)prior to enrollment at CESL.
Further information is available in the school’s admissionspolicy.
(1)Copy of passport.
(2)Passport sized photograph (2.5cm*3.5cm).
(3) Completed application form. Students may apply on-line (online application) or by downloading and posting the completed application (download). However, applicants are strongly encouraged to apply electronically.
(4) Letter of recommendation written by a professor from a university where the applicant has previously studied. The signed letter of recommendationmustbeemailedby the professorconcerned using a.pdfattachmentto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Academic transcript showing applicant's previous legal studies.
(7) Certificate demonstrating the candidate's proficiency in Chinese.
(8) Completed Financial Statement (download).
CESLencouragesall applicantstosubmit their applicationson-line and send electronic copies of all required documentsto the following email address:email@example.com.However, applicants must bringthe signedoriginalsof all required documents toenrollment.