Legal Education Background
Sep.2009-Feb. 2010, Visiting scholar at Columbia Law School, U.S.A.
Jun. 2003, Ph.D. of Law, China University of Political Science and Law.
Jun. 2000, Master of Law, China University of Political Science and Law.
Jun. 1997, Bachelor of Law, YanTai University
Full-time lecturer and research fellow at China University of Political Science and Law since 2003.
Senior Researcher at China Research Centre for Public Policy (
) since September 2006.
Columnist for Magazine CEOCIO CHINA (
) since December 2006.
Corporations and Partnerships
Legal Method and Legal Research
A Case study on Taxi Regulations in Beijing, Supported by the Ford Foundation, 1999.
The Myth of State Ownership: On the Corporatizations of SOEs in China, Supported by the Shanghai Law and Economics Institute, 2003.
Regulation for Competition: International Comparison of Taxi Deregulation, China Logistics Publishing House, June 2009.
Main Articles and Notes:
- The Supreme People Court of China and the Legal Requirements for a Valid Contract: With Emphasis on the Contracts of Transferring the rights to use the state lands (1987-2007), Kyung Hee Law Journal (in South Korea), Vol.43, December 2008, No.3, pp. 605-645.
- On Doctrine that the Asset of a Firm should be sold with the Firm’s Debt, Law Science, No.12, 2007.
- Taxi Deregulation in Ireland, Comparative Studies, Vol.30, 2007.
- Coercion or Freedom: The Controversy about the Pre-marriage Health Examination in China, Humanism Forum, Vol.3, 2007.
- On the Inner Restriction and Supervision System for State-Owned Enterprises, Tsinghua University Law review, Vol.8, 2006.
- A Case Study on the Bankruptcy of Monkey King Group, CUPL Law Review, Vol.4, 2005.
- On Business Inviters‿Duty to Protect Invitees from Injuries, Study in Law and Business, No.5, 2005.
- Corporatization of State-Owned Enterprises and Myth of State Ownership, Peking University Law Journal, Vol.17, No.3, 2005.
- Privatization of State-Owned Enterprises in China: Law and Reality, Cross-Strait Law Review, Vol.5, 2004.
- Privatization, Corporate Law and Corporate Governance: On Privatization and 1996 Joint-Stock Company Law in Russia, Journal of Comparative Law, No.4, 2003.
- The Rule, Power and Game about the Property-right Definition for State-ownership, Tsinghua University Law review, Vol.2, 2002.
- The Institutionalized Conflicts of Interests in Chinese Listed Companies, Peking University Law Review, Vol.4, No.1, 2001.