||1. Position Description
(1) Full time/Freelancer will also be considered.
(2) Drafting and editing English documents for CESL web site and CELJ
(3) Bilingual translation between Chinese and English
2. Qualification Requirements
Bilingual capacity sufficient to undertake above mentioned work
3. Terms of Contract
(1) One year contract started no later than Jan. 1, 2013
(2) The salary is open to negotiation
(3) Office hour from 8: 00 am -5:00 pm at International Exchange Center of Changping Campus of CUPL.
Please log in CESL website (188.8.131.52), download and fill in the Job Application Form of CESL (English Editor) according to instruction, and send the completed form to email@example.com.
4. Contact Information